Saturday, September 25, 2004

Campout

Took Daughter to a ward daddy-daughter campout. There were 30-40 of us there, and it was pretty much fun. The campsite was crowded, with 3-4 other groups there at the same time, and our site was at the back end, making it impossible to drive down into.

Daughter loved it. She's 3.5 years old, and while she missed Mommy a bit, she was more annoyed that the others were making noise while she was wanting to go to bed (at 9pm). But by 9:05, she was sound asleep, and stayed that way all night.

Well, except for waking me up around 3am, saying "Daddy! Stop making that sound!" I tried telling her that I don't snore, but she wasn't buying it. (I have the same trouble telling Wife that as well...)

This morning we had a good breakfast, she ran around with some other little girls, we hiked down to a waterfall (translation: I hiked, she rode on my shoulders), then we headed home. She wanted to go to McD's, where some others were stopping, but by the time we got there, she was sound asleep in the back seat, and would not be roused.

No comments: