Thursday, November 18, 2010

Drink Recipes

Dave's Fuzzy Comfortini

I think this is my own creation; I've had a few too many to recall. But don't blame me if you like it too much. Equal parts:

* Vodka
* Peach Schnapps
* Southern Comfort

Shake over ice and consume, slowly.

Snowtini

This one's simplified from a Sandra Lee Food Network video:

Equal parts:

* vanilla vodka
* chocolate liqueur (i.e. Creme de Cacao)
* Baileys Irish cream liqueur

Shake over ice and serve in a martini glass.

Lola's Margaritas

* 1 can frozen Minutemaid Limeade Mix
* 2 cans water
* 1 cup tequila (or more if you want to taste the tequila)
* 1/4 cup triple sec or cointreau (orange liqueur)

I prefer Sauza Gold but Jose Cuervo is OK too. I'm not a fan of most white (the clear) tequilas. And of course the 1800 and other top shelves are always better but VERY expensive. Hope this helps...Lola

No comments: