Dave's Fuzzy Comfortini
I think this is my own creation; I've had a few too many to recall. But don't blame me if you like it too much. Equal parts:
* Peach Schnapps
* Southern Comfort
Shake over ice and consume, slowly.
This one's simplified from a Sandra Lee Food Network video:
* vanilla vodka
* chocolate liqueur (i.e. Creme de Cacao)
* Baileys Irish cream liqueur
Shake over ice and serve in a martini glass.
* 1 can frozen Minutemaid Limeade Mix
* 2 cans water
* 1 cup tequila (or more if you want to taste the tequila)
* 1/4 cup triple sec or cointreau (orange liqueur)
I prefer Sauza Gold but Jose Cuervo is OK too. I'm not a fan of most white (the clear) tequilas. And of course the 1800 and other top shelves are always better but VERY expensive. Hope this helps...Lola