Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Digital Blasphemy

Here's another link to something that everyone knows about, but that I'm just getting around to blogging about: Digital Blasphemy. Virtually every time I get a new machine, I wind up going back to this site to get wallpapers. There's a free section, which is where I've gone in the past, and a members-only section as well. There's also a CD (which I just ordered) that has all of his images (up through the end of last year, I believe).

Anyway, the artwork is all 3D renders, and is just incredible. Some of my favorites include "Song of the Sky", "Tropical Moon of Thetis" and "Valley", but there are many more that are equally awesome.

Once again, you see my weakness for eye candy, but this is some of the best I've found. Enjoy.

[Update on 2005/01/26]: I got my CD, and it's just awesome. Well over a thousand images, and they're all stunning. (Yes, it makes me want to fire up Blender and see if I can do stuff like that...) He's even got some for dual and triple monitors. (Hey, Boss, can I have a 2nd and 3rd monitor? I wanna try this out...)

No comments: