Wednesday, October 06, 2004

The Linux Show and IT Conversations

My podcast-listening lunacy continues, with today being my first listen to The Linux Show. (I went back to the oldest show in the archive, and started downloading from there.) It seems to be a conference call, basically, and was slightly annoying in that there were no real introductions, making it harder for a first-time listener to catch up. And it wasn't quite as insightful as I'd like, but I'm certainly going to give it another couple of shows to get the full flavor.

I also found IT Conversations, and pulled down a half-dozen interviews to put in the queue. I'm especially looking forward to the Tim O'Reilly and Paul Graham ones, but several others were of interest as well, and I put their RSS feed into my Bloglines list.

No comments: