Monday, September 20, 2004

Trips to Bruster's

Okay, now that I've patted myself on the back for eating low-carb, I've got to admit that we've been trekking down to our local Brusters for ice cream once or twice a week for the past month or so. Wife and I (and the kids, too, obviously) just love our ice cream. It's probably the one thing I don't have any intention of giving up to eat LC. And Bruster's is a winner.

To quote from their website:


At Bruster's, we make real homemade ice cream
fresh every day - right inside our stores. First we
take only the finest ingredients, like farmer-fresh
milk and cream. Then we whip everything up with
giant chunks of real fruit, nuts, candies and other
yummy mix-ins.


And it turns out really, really good. I have tried their low-carb flavor once, but can't seem to stay away from their various peanut butter flavors. Their mint chocolate chip and Oreo flavors are wonderful as well, and I did try a sample of their pumpkin walnut. Man, I'm ready for another trip...

No comments: