Thursday, September 09, 2004

MySpleen.com site

Hmm. I started out my last BT post saying I wasn't going to get into the whole copyright issue, and then proceeded to do just that. Well, apparently, it just needed to be said. Or something.

Anyway, I've been grabbing just about all my stuff from MySpleen.com. I hesitate to mention this in public, as the site is busy enough as it is, but hey, nobody reads my blog anyway, right? Anyway, MySpleen hosts lots of relatively obscure TV show torrents, including Space Ghost: Coast to Coast, MST3K, Samurai Jack, and others. (Well, okay, my faves aren't obscure, but most of the other shows are.) I'm up to about 22GB leeched, uh, I mean downloaded. Yeah.

MySpleen tracks your up/down ratio, but doesn't enforce it until/unless you let it get really low (like under .20, at least; mine's between 1.0 and .90 at the moment). And folks are good about reseeding older torrents that may have died, at least in the MST3K section.

Anyway, it seems to be a good site; check it out.

No comments: